- As part of our study of anatomy and physiology we are going to participate in several case studies. The object is to present
you with a medical case and include some background information. You will be expected to do some research, make a diagnosis,
determine a cause, and prescribe a treatment. In short, you get to play doctor.
- The aim is to develop critical thinking and problem solving skills, while using the internet to research solutions.
- All case studies will be posted on this website along with due dates for submissions. I will also make announcements
- A proper submission will include a diagnosis, cause, and a treatment in the form of a paragraph. You must defend your
course of action.
- The paragraph can be in the form of a simple email or as a file attached to an email.
- All submissions will be evaluated according to the Case Study Rubric. There is a link located at the A&P Page on my
- All submissions must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.